Doctor insights on:
20 Weeks Pregnant No Fetal Movement
20 weeks pregnant, my dr checked 4 fetal movement not using scan and she told movement is good.Sometimes i feel baby move, sometimes i don't.Is normal?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
20 weeks and fetal movement has stopped. Cramping and light headed with bad cough. Should i see a doctor or wait?
See a doctor now: You should call you obstetrician or go to the er now. ...Read more
Which type of scanning is most accurate in seeing fetus abnormalities in 20 weeks pregnancy.color,3d,4d or anything else.not sure of these.plz suggest?
It's the scanner: It is the skill of the scanner and their interpretations that make a difference and not the machine itself. Even a higher resolution scan for fetal abnormalities can show a problem, but the person interpreting the scan "misses it". ...Read more
22 weeks pregnant no fetal movement? Should i be concerned plus I have no symptoms of pregnancy since the beginning...
OB-GYN consult: I may be a bit concerned by no fetal movement.Please discuss with your attending dr. ...Read more
34 weeks pregnant no fetal movement 36 hrs cramping in thighs tender tummy and sevre bark like cough ?
1. Is it normal to feel LOTS of fetal movement at 32 weeks I can't pinpoint what's triggering movement. 2. Can movement cause BH contractions?
Did u ask your OB?: Some women can feel movement at 19 wk 5 d and some can and if u do u may not feel it everyday until u are 22-24 weeks. ...Read more
Probably normal: When your baby moves more, it normally is an indication your baby is doing well. If everything else is going well, consider it a welcome sign that your baby is growing well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- No fetal movement at 20 weeks
- Fetal movement at 20 weeks
- 20 weeks pregnant no movement
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 20 weeks pregnant fetal development
- 20 weeks pregnant and not feeling movement
- 20 weeks pregnant and still no movement
- 16 weeks pregnant fetal movement
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online