Doctor insights on:
20 Minute Workout With Bess Motta
Can i surely lose lbs if i eat 8400/week average without workout? I'm 18, 5'6, 152 lbs. I must lose 20 lbs more to reduce body fat %. Please help!
I'm 35 trying to lose 20 pounds but no matter what I do just not taking off any pounds i workout everyday eat the right portion please help?
I ran 20 minutes and lifted weights. Half hour after workout my BP is 124/74 and HR 102. My HR seems higher than normal. Should i be worried?
Im 5'5, 170 and I want to loss 10-15 pounds. I eat about 1000 calories a day and workout everyday (20-30 min cardio) how long will it take me to lose?
1000 not enough : 1000 calories is borderline dangerous for your body and may trick your body into thinking it is starving. It's unlikely you can get enough healthy nutrients at 1000 cal, plus you may not lose weight as quickly. Consider going to at least 1200 cal/day. If you have a typical metabolism, then you will likely lose about one pound/week. This is a healthy rate of weight loss. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 20 minute treadmill workouts
- 20 minute workout tv show
- 20 minute workout routine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 20 weeks pregnant with lots of milky white discharge is this normal
- Shoulder injuries with the insanity workout
- A good workout plan for a 13 year old to lose weight with a weight bench
- The best workout shoes for women with flat feet
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free