Doctor insights on:
12 Week Taxol Treatment Side Effects
Numerous: According to the package insert, the following are possible side effects of Taxol (paclitaxel) to the skin: 1) yellowing or darkening of the skin 2) severe redness or swelling, severe irritation, a hard lump, or skin changes where the injection was given 3) easy bruising or red pinpoint spots under your skin 4) pale skin 5) temporary hair loss 6) numbness, tingling, or burning 7) nail changes. ...Read more
Chemotoxicity: ABRAXANE is an Injectable suspension of paclitaxel , a derivative of Taxol formulated as albumin-bound nanoparticles with a mean particle size of approximately 130 nanometers and sodium acetyltryptophanate . Toxicity of taxol and abraxane are similar and present with numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in hands or feet; Sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing dry cough, Low WBC and fever. ...Read more
Husband is being put on carboplatin/arbraxane for 3b squamous nsclc, after taxol (paclitaxel) reaction. Concurrent radation therapy. Is this an effective plan?
Had an ultrasound that showed the liver to be slightly heterogeneous. Can that be due to past chemo therapy with Adriamycin, (doxorubicin) Cytoxan and Taxol?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taxol side effects
- Taxol side effects to skin
- Taxol side effects fingernails
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Taxol and carboplatin side effects
- Taxol avastin side effects
- Taxol herceptin side effects
- 12 weeks of taxol herceptin how bad is it
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free