Doctor insights on:
1000 Mg Amoxicillin
What antibiotic can be used for a 29 year old type 1 diabetic patient with acute tonsillitis?1000 mg amoxicillin or clindamycin injection too much?
Maybe,maybe not: Most 1 yo weigh around 20-26 lb or 10-12 kg. The dose range for Amoxicillin is 50-90 mg/kg making this at the upper end of the dose range. Treatment for suspected resistant pneumococcus requires the upper dose range.This germ is commonin ear or sinus infections. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Took 1000 mg of amoxicillin before my dentist check up .7 hours later feel worse irregular heartbeat.Had this before with amoxicillin.Is it meds?
Can Be, Maybe: First of all, why would you take 1000mg of amox before seeing a dentist...That's not a regular amount for anything common? Second, your symptoms could be caused by sensitivity to the medication. Have your dentist switch you to an alternative antibiotic and see what happens. Also, make sure you really need to take a medication, and make sure you're taking it correctly! don't fool around with meds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should be ok: Continue her medication as scheduled. You do not need to skip a dose. ...Read more
Can i take antibiotics once a day instead of twice? I'm suppose to be taking 500 mg of amoxicillin twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. Can i just take 1000 mg once a day or would that be too much?
Are nausea and vomiting possible side effects of 1500 mg amoxicillin daily? No problem tolerating 1000 per day but vomited with 1500 daily
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink on amoxicillin 875 mg?
- Is 500 mg of amoxicillin 4 x day for 7 days enough to clear a dental abscess?
- Amoxicillin 500 mg overdose
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amoxicillin 875 mg sinus infection
- 400 mg amoxicillin dosage
- Amoxicillin 500 mg twice a day
- Amoxicillin 500 mg 4 times a day
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online