Doctor insights on:
100 Whey Protein Gold Standard
Mam, I am 18years old guy. My weight is 44kg and height is 6". I want to gain weight and muscles too. So, I have been planned to purchase ON Whey Protein Gold standard and to do a lot of exercises. Is it sufficient to gain weight ?
Probably need more: Many things can make it hard to gain weight. The main ones are inadequate intake of calories, need for hydrochloric acid & /or digestive enzymes, malabsorption, inflammation of the intestines (possibly from intestinal parasites), celiac disease & other food allergies, vitamin/mineral/amino acid deficiencies & hyperthyroidism. Meds that address the cause should help.See a good doc for evaluation. ...Read more
Plz help myson 15 took creatine fir about 2 weeks or a bit more and is taking whey protein gold standard supplement. He woke up with a rash, please help!
See derm: Unfortunately you will have to a dermatologist in the flesh for treatment. ...Read more
Im 16yrs old....Weight 65kg....Height 5.9....Can i take protein shake (gold standard 100% whey protein) for bodybuilding ?
Yes!: There should be no problem!Get a more detailed answer ›
Whey protein: Whey protein is good for you but please do not rely on it as a way of replacing a good diet. The shakes can supplement the other protein, fat, and carbs you eat. Please check out the product to see if the whey comes from grass fed/free range cattle or penned up cattle w/antibiotics. Avoid the latter. Peace and good health. I am not familiar w/the particular brand you mention. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gnc 100 whey protein vs gold standard
- Gold standard whey protein side effects
- Optimum nutrition 100 whey gold standard side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is gold standard whey protein safe?
- Is optimum nutrition protein powder 100 gold standard gluten free?
- Nutritional facts for optimum nutrition 100 whey gold standard
- Gold standard whey protein nutrition
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free