Doctor insights on:
100 4 Fever In Pregnant Women
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm 36 weeks pregnant and for the last four days if had cramps in my cervix and today i woke with fever like symptoms, what could it be?
Pregnancy: You need to call your OB doctor and be seen now. ...Read more
Possible infection: Unless the cause of the fever (the flu for instance) is obvious, when you are pregnant it is particularly important that you be checked and the cause of the fever identified if possible. While it is probably not serious, there are some very serious conditions which need to be ruled out. ...Read more
101 F and higher: Needs attention of the doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm 4 months pregnant and I have fever over 100 and I lost my voice my fever hasn't gone down I have school what should I do will it even but save for me and babie if I go to school all sick?
Cold.. ok Tylenol: Your symptoms sounds like viral illness or cold ( viral laryngitis= " lost voice" - vocal cords are inflamed. In pregnancy safest drug for pain or fever is Tylenol. Drink plenty of fluids ( fever makes you perspire more) and gargle with water & salt, warm beverages( tea, soup...)If fever persist for over 3 days go to clinic for check up. ...Read more
I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I had a brief fever last week of 101 for 1/2 hour and then no higher than 100.5 for the next few hours. Will this harm the baby?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 100 degree fever while pregnant
- 100 degree fever in adults
- Where is your bladder located in the body of a pregnant women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ideal weight for women 5 4 in kg
- Fever over 100 4 degrees f for 5 days
- Sternum pain and shortness of breath in pregnant women
- I am 27 weeks pregnant can i travel in car for 4 hours continuously
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free