Doctor insights on:
10 Yummy Snacks That Kids Can Make
Can't lose weight :/ i drink water no soda no chocolate everythin baked no snacks any lose weight 5ft 9 196lbs two kids?
My kids love to snack on fresh veggies like cucumber, tomato, carrot, and pepper but refuse cooked veggies like peas or string beans. This sufficient?
Not usually: Bedtime snacks have some pitfalls: risk of dental cavities, poor daytime eating habits, or even obesity. Encourage healthy eating at meals by limiting snacks and liquid calories during the day. Make mealtime social and enjoyable while modeling good eating habits. And if you do give in, make sure to brush teeth before sleep!. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: Nutella has a lot of calories, fat, and sugar. Probably not the best choice for a child's snack. That being said, if your child is at an otherwise healthy weight, I don't think there's anything wrong with the occasional whole wheat toast with Nutella :) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Snacks: Snack ideas: small sized greek yogurt, trail mix (you can make your own), air popped popcorn, cheese & crackers, veggies or fruit dipped in yogurt. For some great ideas see: http://www.Foodnetwork.Com/recipes-and-cooking/50-after-school-snacks/index.Html. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any stds that can make your vagina bleed?
- Is there any std that can make my vagina hurt?
- Is there a way that i can make my conjunctivitis less noticeable?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there anything that can make my breasts grow naturally by a cup?
- Can high blood pressure make you pass out or is that a tia?
- Things that can make you infertile
- What is the youngest age that kids can get the typical mono syndrome?
- Talk to a pediatrician online