Premium Services Subscription Agreement
BY CLICKING "PAY AND CONTINUE," OR BY OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING HEALTHTAP'S PREMIUM SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND, AS A CONDITION TO YOUR USE OF THE HEALTHTAP PREMIUM SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE A BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT.
- You agree to pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. You authorize HealthTap to immediately invoice your payment method on file with HealthTap for all fees and charges due and payable, and you agree that no additional notice or consent is required to do so.
- HealthTap's fees are net of any applicable sales tax if any services or payments for any goods or services are subject to sales tax in any jurisdiction. You will be solely responsible for payment of such sales tax and any related penalties or interest. You will indemnify HealthTap for any liability or expense incurred in connection with such sales taxes (including any use tax and any other tax measured by sales proceeds that HealthTap is permitted to pass to you), and HealthTap may automatically charge and withhold such taxes for services to be delivered within any jurisdictions that it deems is required.
- HealthTap reserves the right to determine pricing for the Services. HealthTap may change the fees for any feature of the Services, including by imposing additional fees or charges, if HealthTap gives you advance notice of changes before they apply. HealthTap, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of our users.
- When you purchase access to the HealthTap Premium Services, we will charge you an automatically recurring subscription fee and all applicable taxes for each subscription term ("Subscription Fee"). The length of each subscription term will be communicated to you when you purchase a subscription to the HealthTap Premium Services. You authorize us to charge you the Subscription Fee for each subscription term until cancellation of your subscription or we terminate it. We will charge you the first Subscription Fee on the date when you first purchase a subscription to the HealthTap Premium Services. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid being automatically billed the Subscription Fee for the next subscription term. You will continue to have access to the Premium Services for the period you have paid for, and there is no refund for cancelling your subscription prior to the end of the subscription term except as set forth in the "Refunds" Section below. We will bill all Subscription Fees to the payment method you provide to us during the purchase process (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). You may cancel your subscription to the HealthTap Premium Services by accessing your Account page and selecting 'cancel subscription' or by contacting us at: [email protected]
- If you purchase an annual subscription to the HealthTap Premium Services, we may offer you a refund of the entire subscription fee for a subscription term if you do not complete at least one Virtual Consult during that term. If you purchase access to the HealthTap Premium Services and you complete less than three Virtual Consults during a subscription term, we may offer you a refund of the balance of the subscription fee for that term after deducting $49 dollars for each Virtual Consult that you completed. All refund requests require you to submit a documented explanation supporting your request for a refund, and all such requests are subject to review for approval. All determinations of your eligibility for a refund are made solely by HealthTap and are final once HealthTap reaches its decision.
- You are ineligible for a refund of subscription fees if it is determined at HealthTap's discretion that you, at any time, have violated these Terms or HealthTap's conduct guidelines within a consult (including but not limited to any use of inappropriate language or behavior).
- You may request as many virtual visits as medically necessary for discrete and episodic medical issues, but not for emergency or in-person care. If you obtain five or more virtual consults during any seven-day period on two or more occasions over any thirty-day period, then we reserve the right to review your usage and to suspend or terminate your HealthTap account if we find that you have misused the service. Our conclusions based on those reviews are final. This high-volume use is usually indicative of medical issues that require in-person or emergency care instead of virtual care, and you are not permitted to use our products and services as a replacement for that care.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time upon 7 days' notice. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we may require that you accept the modified Terms in order to continue to use the Service. Material modifications are effective upon your acceptance of the modified Terms. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Except as expressly permitted in this section, this Agreement may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to this Agreement. Disputes arising under this Agreement will be resolved in accordance with the version of this Agreement that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
Term and Termination.