U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

I have painful clusters of bumps on the underside of the tip of the foreskin. im in my teens, and have not had sex. thanks for any help :)

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Carlos Villanueva del rio
Pediatric Urology 19 years experience
Visit a doc: Would recommend to visit your PCP or a urologist to get this looked at. Possibilities include herpes, condilloma (HPV) and other more rare diseases.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.