U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

I want to know why i get my period twice a month i'm trying to get pregnant . yesterday gave him blowjob he cum in my mouth after that. finger myself?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Swor
Obstetrics and Gynecology 41 years experience
Abnormal cycles: A gyn specialist can help regulate your cycles and improve your fertility.
Dr. Elton Behner
Dentistry 38 years experience
That won't: get you pregnant. He must ejaculate in your vagina. The closer he is to your cervix the better the chances. Might try using one of the tests that determine your most fertile time.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 3, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.