U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I have a single, painful red lump on my labia. the pain is sore like a blister or pimple. i haven't had sex in two months and have no other symptoms.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dermatology 51 years experience
Infection or cyst.: infection(like folliculitis) or infected cyst could have this picture. to see a dermatologist: he/she might have an answer for you.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 7, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.