U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
South Sudan
A 27-year-old male asked:

Dear doctor thanks for giving me a chance to asking you my question. dr. i have a sexual problem and my question is how could i improve my sex life?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Moshe Lewis
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 26 years experience
Provide more info: You are still very young so the basis of your question is not clear. Do you have a sexual problem or just question improving your sex life. In order to help, write me more or tell your MD what's wrong. For some dating is problem, or premature ejaculation for others feeling comfortable is a problem.each have diff solutions but in general involve talking with your partner, foreplay and masturbation.
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Family Medicine 25 years experience
What type?: There are few issues that can be related Is it sexual drive, penis erection? Most of the time sexual issues arise because of stress or a psychological problem bothering you.However this could be caused by certain conditions in most cases hormonal which require formal testing and treatment. I would suggest get seen by a dr. and for now try to engage in exercise and relaxation techniques.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 28-year-old male asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 43-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 26-year-old male asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 32-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jun 1, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.