Daytona Beach, FL

flu shot 2 weeks ago;no weakness;off&on tingling fingers/toes but that's not new; ankles and tops of feel less feeling than shins but not numb. sound ok?

Dr. Rodney Del Valle
If the : Question is if your symptoms are due to flu shot, the answer is not. If you don't have any weakness, tingling or numbness slowly ascending from lower body to upper body you are ok. Sound you are walking well and your symptoms are more chronic than acute after the flu shot. Anxiety can trigger many of your symptoms.
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Podiatry 38 years experience
If: Your not diabetic but more details is needed and suggest it be examined.