Australia

I lost my mother tragically over 2yrs ago. had anxiety/depression was on meds.i'm now depressedagain -my father moved on 2quick &we argue all the time?

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
Don't argue: Just talk to him, and your other relatives , don't get isolated , you have to move on achieve your life goals , make sure you see your doctors and take medications given to you.
Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
Coping: I feel so sorry for what happened to you and your dad. It might be a way to cope with the loss.Sometimes missing someone so much (so unexpectedly, you mention tragically) triggers a ("rebound"?) relationship as the only way to cope and survive it minimally well. Therapy, maybe, would have helped you if you only used meds; it is essential part of the treatment. Ask your dr. Best wishes.

Last updated Mar 23, 2014