Philippines

Im not stressing myself anymore but still having anxiety symptoms. is it normal and how to treat this.

Dr. Donald Jacobson
undefined 40 years experience
CBT or Bupsirone: If you have gad, then Buspirone or cbt would be helpful, possibly both. You could also try natural supplements like l-theanine, kava kava, exercise, yoga, acupuncture, or passionaflower. Aroma therapy may be helpful. Perhaps there are treatments in the phillipines that we don't have in the us. Please let us know if there are.
Dr. Emma Rishton
Clinical Psychology 13 years experience
Normal and not: Anxiety is a normal and healthy feeling when it is for rational reasons. In a very basic sense it helps us stay away from danger. But if you are having symptoms that are decreasing the quality of your life then look into it. When you say you are not stressing yourself it makes me think that you've learned something about your anxiety. Keep up that work. If you need more help ask again. Best wishes.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017