Philippines

i got my blood test result. and my sgot 88, sgpt 110, and bua 442. all high? im 28y/o f and im currently taking this hcg drop. should i see a doctor?

Doctor can evaluate: If a person has abnormal blood test results, she needs to visit her doctor again to discuss the meaning of the results. The doctor must have ordered the blood tests for a reason. For SGOT and SGPT testing, perhaps the doctor wanted to look at the status of the liver or muscles in the body. Not sure what a "bua" is. The doctor will look for why the SGOT & SGPT are high (may mean further testing).