yesterday, i felt dizzy & my heart started pounding very rapid and hard, mild chest pain, i was dehydrated, too much caffeine. i am 350lbs.

Dr. Norman Cohen
Anesthesiology 36 years experience
Seek attention: The symptoms you describe are consistent with a heart arrythmia (rapid heart beat) and insufficient blood flow to the brain and heart (dizziness and chest pain). These are critical signs and symptoms that warrant urgent medical evaluation. I would urge you to seek evaluation as soon as possible, even if you are symptom free now.
Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 31 years experience
Chest pain: This is a significant problem. If you have chest pain you should not be on the phone or the computer. You should be getting checked out. You will need an ekg and some blood work. If your heart is beating fast and you have chest pain go to the emergency room and get checked now.

Last updated Oct 28, 2016