does vagina cream harm penis?

Vaginal secretions: Would not normally harm a penis.

How can a penis enter into a vagina easily?

Dr. Michael Sinclair
Arousal & lube: The owner of the vagina needs to be ready and willing to have sex. Start with foreplay and make sure the woman is very aroused before attempting any penetration. Applying lubricant such as astroglide or pjur can help. If it hurts too much, stop, cuddle and try again later. Eventually, if both of you want it, it will be easy and very pleasant.

What are the parallel structures in the uncircumcised penis and vagina?

Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Penis & clitoris: No parallels between penis & vagina other than both are sexual structires. Clitoris, located above vagina & urinary opening is like a mini penis. Both have a glans or head and both have a foreskin. Foreskin in a normal uncircumcised male is circumferential around the glans, whereas it is hooded over the glans clitoris & not circumferentail.

Are there parallel sensory structures in the uncircumcised penis and vagina?

Dr. David Vandersteen
Pediatric Urology 31 years experience
Homologues: I believe you are asking if there are similar parts to male and female anatomy. The answer is yes. These structutres are called homologues. The homologe for the clitoris is the penis, for the foreskin is the clitoral hood, for the scrotum is the labia majora. There are internal homologues as well.

Can i make my vagina larger? My boyfriend is 6'5" im 4'9" his penis huge and it hurts. I love him so much, we have tried astroglide KY everthing, every position we could, but it just hurts like crazy to have him inside me. What can be done?

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
There : There are procedures that can be performed that can help you, including vaginal dilatation, which is a procedure performed in the office setting usually. Please see a licensed gynecologist and they can help you with this problem.
Philippines

Is it safe to have a direct contact of the penis to the vagina w/o penetration 4days after period? We tried for like a minute. Please reply asap :(

Dr. Yash Khanna
Coming 4 days after: I would say it is probabely safe as it came 4 days after the periods and there was contact without penetration.But having said that there is very small risk statistically of getting pregnant.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016