sinus pain in right side only. jaw, earache, and teeth hurt in the same area. gland in neck swollen also.

2 doctor answers
Dr. John Munshower
Need tx: Sounds infectious, you need to see dr. For evaluation and treatment. Good luck.
Answered on Sep 14, 2013
Dr. Jeffrey Mccarty
31 years experience Dentistry
Possibilities: Several structure in the head and neck refer to one another. The jaw pain could be originating in any of the structures mentioned. The sinuses will also react to pain by becoming congested on occasion. The swollen gland is possibly a clue of infection. If it is the side of the face it could possibly be a temporal tendonitis which could be mistaken for parotid gland swelling.
Answered on Jan 14, 2020