finger joint swelling, is this psoriasis?

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology 19 years experience
Possibly...: It could be. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and discuss treatment options to help relieve your symptoms.
Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Rheumatology 48 years experience
Possibly, but: Possibly, but many possible causes. Perhaps 30 varieties of arthritis to consider. Rheumatologist will be very helpful.
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 35 years experience
Psoriatic arthritis : Typically shows up as distal arthritis with the structure of the joint being very compromised and irregular. We often referred to it as a saw tooth pattern in the joint. When the whole finger is swollen it is more likely a inflammatory arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis associate it with finger swelling it's call dactylitis