can you take daily aspirin in morning?

Dr. Diane Minich
Yes: With food on your stomach.

When is it safe to give my child aspirin?

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
NEVER!: ..Is pretty much the only indication left for giving children aspirin. For all others, the possibility of a life-threatening reaction to Aspirin is too serious to ignore.
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management 29 years experience
I would agree. Never. But not everyone agrees. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/reyes-syndrome/DS00142
Jul 25, 2013
Dr. Muhammad Arif
Pain Management 25 years experience
Agree. Rare, but deadly adverse reaction.
Sep 16, 2013

How many times will my baby go to the bathroom each day?

Dr. Lisa Roberts
Depends on the age of the child: In the early days after birth, the baby's system is just starting to work so the number of diapers is low. After about a week of age, most babies are making about 6 to 8 wet diapers per day. Many or most of those will contain stools. The stools transition from black color to bright yellow. As your baby gets older and starting taking solid foods, the frequency will decrease & color will change.

Is it safe to take aspirin in pregnancy?

Dr. Jaime Lopez
Sometimes: We use Aspirin in pregnancy under certain medical conditions, and only if there are no alternative medications. Monitoring its use by your doctor will insure it's safety. Generally though, we recommend Acetaminophen for things like headache, sore throat, pain, or fever.

Is it safe to take aspirin while pregnant?

Dr. Craig Keathley
No: This is not an absolute no. Generally we recommend against Aspirin use during pregnancy, however, there are some conditions in which Aspirin therapy can be beneficial.

I am 11 weeks into a daily exercise program, and starting to skip days. Any ideas on how to stay motivated?

Dr. Brian Kaufman
Remember...: Remember why you started in the first place and how much better you felt while doing it. Also, schedule it as an appointment. Even if you don't want to do it, do 10 minutes. You can always find 10 minutes. Right?

Last updated Sep 12, 2013