how to know whether one is carry a baby boy or girl?

Dr. Boris Ripa
3-D pelvic sonogram: May reveal gender of the fetus.

Richmond, KY

What the best thing to use on infant heat bumps?

Dr. Shontae Buffington
Leave them alone: The best thing to do is to leave them alone. Try to get rid of the offending agent, heat, over bundling; consider an office visit if baby's skin does not improve. It may be eczema or another common childhood rash.
Egypt

My baby is one month and 25 days she just took the rota vaccinatin and vommited right after 2 minutes is that ok or do I have to repeat the vaccination?

Repeat if desired: A general "rule of thumb" for oral meds is any vomiting within 15 minutes loses all the med & if needed it can be repeated. Vomiting after 30 minutes not so much.I try to let a kids stomach settle for an hour or so before repeating any med. I'm not a particular fan of this vaccine & don't consider it one of the must haves.
Canada

My baby seem to forget breathing at night, is it normal?

Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Probably!: Most babies pause breathing for 15 to 20 seconds in the first few months of life. If the breathing resumes spontaneously and there is no change in color it s usually normal. Make sure you take him to his doctor for a ceck up.
AK
A male asked:

Can a virgin girl get pregnant with pre cum?

?Pre- cum ?: The sexual fluids produced by males often contain healthy swimmers (sperm) apart from the "main load" .Fingers or other body parts that have contact with this material will have the potential to pass a healthy sperm into the vaginal entrance & from there gain access to & fertilize an egg.To avoid pregnancy you must have your barrier in place to trap these fluids before they begin to leak.

A doctor who specializes in premature baby and care, would be neoperinatologlist?

Neonatologist: The specialty dealing with sick or premi baby care is neonatology.They goe thru initial pediatric training before concentrating on the newborn.A perinatologist starts out in obgyn before concentrating their studies on the high risk pregnancy. I've never heard of a neoperinatologist.

Last updated Apr 3, 2016