Cape Coral, FL

i had mri cervical spine w&w/o contrast. impression says: c6-7 protrusion & spondylosis w/mild left neural foraminal compromise & c5-6. pls explain?

Dr. Marius Frasie
Not too bad: Best thing would be to ask for explanation the physician that ordered it so you do not get conflicting report. Overall actually not too bad.
Dr. Kenneth Reichert
Neurosurgery 35 years experience
Cervical Spine MRI: The findings identify degeneration of the discs in the cervical spine causing compression of two hole in your spine (c5-6, c6-7). If you are having left arm pain, this may be the cause. Otherwise the findings are a normal progression of spinal wear and tear of a 56 yo spine. Please review the findings with the physician who ordered the MRI or a surgeon specializing in spinal surgery.