Nepal

Blood sugar level 130 in fasting and 150 in pp, is it diabetic?

Diabetes mellitus: Isn't usually diagnosed off of 1 fasting blood sugar & 1 postprandial sugar alone. Cdc recommends: " it is currently recommended that subjects with single positive diagnostic tests should have a repeat positive test before the diagnosis is made."however, you may well be diabetic. Please see your dr for eval. In the meantime this may be helpful for you: http://www.Cdc.Gov/diabetes/news/class.Htm.
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
Yes , by current : Standards , now the bar is down to 100 , the best assessment for your hyperglycemic state is by hb a1c speak to your doctor .Still is possible to control your blood sugar by diet , exercises , and weight loss ( if you have problem ) with out medications