Netherlands

i am afraid of having multiple sclerosis. .....:(?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Fear of diagnosis: I am sorry to hear that. I have the philosophy that it is better to know than to worry. I would get in to your family doctor and express your concerns and symptoms.
Neurology 52 years experience
Go to neurologist: If you really do have MS, see an experienced neurologist and get treated. In 2014, this is both a treatable and controllable condition that responds beautifully to newer medications. And if you do NOT have MS, wouldn't you feel better?
Neurology 52 years experience
Confirm diagnosis: You do not list your symptoms or whether you have seen a doctor, but if there is a question of ms, please see a neurologist and get this diagnosis either confirmed or discarded, as many disorders seem clinically similar to ms. If indeed the diagnosis is correct, start one of the newer more potent medications. Ms is usually a quite treatable and controllable disorder.