how will the articular disk in my tmj be popped back?

Dr. Kenneth Rotskoff
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 46 years experience
It will be difficult: Once the disc is diclocated it is difficult to have it go back into place. Clinically we use a mouth appliance to reposition the jaw forward onto the disc. This is the simplist solution. Other modalities vailable are arthrocentesis to wash out the joint in combination with the bite splint. In some cases surgery is necessary. In the majority of patients no treatment is necessary and they do well.
Dr. Donald Cohen
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 42 years experience
Not easily: If you have a displaced disc in your joint it will return to the proper relationship with the condyle of your lower jaw when you open your mouth and it pops. The problem is that when you close your mouth it usually pops back out of position. Sometimes a custom fabricated mouth splint can recapture the disc and it may stay in position. You need to see a dental specialist who treatstmj disorders.
Dr. Mike Deldar
Cosmetic Dentistry 24 years experience
See TMJ speciallist: Try to find a neuromuscular dentist in your area to help you. Avoid open your mouth to wide and avoid bitting on appel, corn cups and yawing.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Depends: Depends on the case. The best person to help with is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who treats TMJ problems.