Guaynabo, PR

Could fibromyalgia cause pain in the body flesh.i can't touch my back flesh from neck till the end.pain is like pressing on pimple.i can't sleep on ba?

Dr. Alvaro Giraldo
Specializes in Psychiatry
Yes, it can cause it: The pain you describe fits very weel with the diagnosis of fibromyalgia. The precise mechanisme is not clear at this time.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dentistry 45 years experience
Could be: Fibromyalgia is not well understood. There is a test for 18 tender points that can present a diagnostician with a more definitive diagnosis of fibromyalgia. I would start with your doctor and see if other tests may have to be run.

Last updated Mar 18, 2014