can untreated acid reflux cause your throat to hurt 15 minutes after you eat it's after i eat anything and usually goes away after i relax?

Dr. David Martin
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 28 years experience
Reflux: This could be reflux, but it doesn't sound like it to me. Relaxing won't make reflux go away. Maybe you have a muscle spasm? I would ask your doctor about this.
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery 54 years experience
Yes & more serious 2: Untreated gerd can lead 2 many symptoms & also lead 2 serious & some fatal consequences.
Dr. Preston Maxim
Emergency Medicine 26 years experience
Yes.: It can do that. One way to confirm whether that is the cause would be to take over the counter Famotidine twice a day for 3 days, and see if the symptoms resolve.

Last updated Feb 26, 2019