if i eat and drink a lot of sugar while breastfeeding can my child get diabetes?

Dr. Stevan Cordas
Infnat and sugar: Not really from doing that but there may be more nutritious food to eat instead.
Dr. Brian Lynch
Diabetes /pregnancy: Diabetes is a environmental and genetic problem. That said i'm sorry that you have to ask this question . All of us need to be eating as nutritiously as possible. Sometimes that is very difficult. To answer your question, yes it would contribute to the possible development of diabetes in the in your child . This is about diet: http://www.Ted.Com/talks/jamie_oliver.Html.