PH

renal parenchymal disease in kub ultrasound! oh my god, oh my god! what is this? oh boy! please help!

Pathology 44 years experience
Don't panic: This may be an overcall, or the first warning that your high blood pressure's catching up to you, or old/recent pyelonephritis / interstitial nephritis. I'm more worried about whether your creatinine is appropriate for your degree of musculature, whether there is more than a trace of protein in your urine, and whether you can concentrate your urine above sg 1.020.
Dr. Paxton Daniel
Radiology 39 years experience
This seems to be a recurrent question from you. See a doctor and distill the opinions you have received. Asking the same question over and over is of little use.
Sep 1, 2013

Last updated Sep 1, 2013