Metairie, LA

Do any of you good doctors know of an ent surgeon that does balloon sinuplasties on the actual eustachian tubes and practices in the southeast usa?

Dr. Joseph Fay
Hematology and Oncology 49 years experience
See below.: Suggest consulting the medical society membership for ENT specialists in your area and then, if possible, talk to some of her or his patients.
Dr. Rodney Del Valle
My advise will be: To talk to your primary care doctor for advise. They must have a network of referral physicians. There is a physician in jacksonville, fl specialized in inner ear and skull base surgery. His name is dr douglas green. At jacksonville hearing and balance center institute. 904-399-0350. I gave anesthesia to his patients. Outstanding, kind and compassionate physician.
Dr. Franklyn Gergits
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 29 years experience
Eustachian Tube: Hello. Yes, a balloon dilation can be performed in the Eustachian tube however you must seek out a physician with experience. Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, this procedure is yet to be approved by the FDA and covered by insurances. The Entellus system can be used since it has a malleable balloon inflation device. I suggest looking on the Entellus web site for doctors in your area.

Last updated Nov 12, 2014