i masturbatedyesterday night, and i m having pain inleft ball since last night..what should i do?

Dr. Robert Kent
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 12 years experience
Tough question: If the pain continues and does not improve, you may need to be examined. You could have something like a torsion that could threaten the health of that testicle. If you note swelling or redness, then you would definitely need to see someone. If the pain continues to improve, you may have just had some mild trauma that is healing. Best of luck and i hope everything starts feeling better soon!