Memphis, TN

I have two lumps under my mouth. they look exactly like the philtrum above my mouth (i googled that). is this removable under my mouth? i have a pic.

Dr. James Goodpaster
Dentistry 29 years experience
Yes Cosmetic Surgery: What you describe is considered a 'normal abnormality' meaning that ther's nothing pathologically wrong and it is normal for you. Like anything else though, if it is something you do not like it most likely can be changed. Many oral surgeons, ent's or cosmetic surgeons can make changes and it shouldn't be a horrbile experience or all that painful.
Dr. Donald Cohen
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 42 years experience
Hard to tell: Your philtrum is the depression of the skin above your upper lip. I would need to see the picture you have to better understand what your question is about and help you.

Last updated May 29, 2016