i got mouth ulcer inside but this time i feel my lymph gland on my right cheek is bigger and painful now goes down to my upper neck. what i can get

2 doctor answers
Dr. Adam Bodian
34 years experience Dermatology
Kenalog (triamcinolone) oral oint: If you simply had an oral ulcer, i would say that you could try kenalog (triamcinolone) oral ointment. However, your symptoms do not appear to be simple and i think that you should see your internist. The sooner the better.
Answered on Aug 21, 2013
1
Dr. Colin Smith
29 years experience Dentistry
See your dentist : Ulcers and swollen lymph nodes can be caused by a virus, trauma or cancer and should be checked.
Answered on Aug 21, 2013
1