Summit Point, WV

clinical correlation: no epileptiform abnormalities noted on this recording. please note this does not exclude clinical diagnosis of epilepsy. could the person be epileptic?

Dr. William Singer
Pediatric Neurology 51 years experience
Dooes not exclude: I presume you are referring to eeg findings. A normal eeg between seizures does not exclude a seizure disorder.
Neurology 52 years experience
Medical jargon: These are words which mean little for doctors or patients, and simply state that the eeg does not confirm or disconfirm any condition whatsoever. Would mention that presence of migraine can create findings of irritability on an eeg and this too is not alarming. Discuss how to proceed with your doctor.
Dr. Shannon Babineau
Pediatric Neurology 15 years experience
Maybe: This report shows that there does not appear to be anything suggestive of epilepsy however, an eeg is not 100%. It is impossible to know if something is a seizure unless the event in question is captured on the eeg.