what are some exercises to get rid of cellulite and fat on my thighs?

Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery 32 years experience
For weight loss ...: You cannot target specific areas for weight loss - if you have adipose tissue to lose (not everyone does), then consider an increase in cardio and a balanced diet. However, do not always do the same exercise or you will increase your risks for stress injuries. Mix things up with walking, running, biking, swimming, elliptical, or circuit training. Ultimately you need to burn more than you consume.
Dr. Otto Placik
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Difficult problem: The anatomy of cellulite is still being understood and ways to address it. It is a combination of localized fat, skin laxity, skin attachments to the underlying muscle, localized edema and more. Procedures to address these components have been developed and may produce improvements but cannot remove or cure it. This includes technologies such as endermologie or cellulaze or venus freeze and more.