U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old member asked:

What to do if i have a small bump on my testicle. what do i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Consult a urologist: Most 'bumps' on the the testice are benign & such things as a small harmless cyst of the epididymis (just above the testicle or a calcified appendix testis. However, could be a small/early testis tumor, if lump is hard & painless. In which case is best to consult a urologist who may advise in favor of a scrotal/testicular ultrasound.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 34-year-old member asked:

What is this small bump under the right side of my testicles?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 52 years experience
Need more info...: The specifics & relevance of the bump are unclear enough to deduce right diagnosis. But based on what most of laypersons perceived, what you referred to may mean a sebaceous cyst on right side of the sac, which is common but bears low clinical significance as long as being free of symptoms or its rarely related infection. So, you may leave it alone. More? Seek evaluation & counseling.
Last updated Aug 19, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.