Brunei

Since i was a little girl, i can't control my urine. now, it has become worse. i have to wear a pad and every morning the pad is full. now, the right side of my stomach has started to hurt. what should i do?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 31 years experience
Go see your doctor: Have you talked to your family doctor about this? It's not clear to me whether you're describing enuresis (bed wetting) or incontinence (lack of (bladder) control). Abdominal pain is worrisome for infection. Could also be due to other reasons for increase urine production eg diabetes mellitus & diabetes insipidus. Go see your doc for complete evaluation. May need urogynecologist or endocrinologist.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Enuresis: If you have never had a workup for your poor urinary control, you should. The pain you are describing may be due to a kidney problem which may be the cause of your problem.
Dr. Nela Cordero
NEUROGENIC BLADDER ?: Have you been checked by a nephrologist? You also need check up for urine infection due to abdominal pain.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016