U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old male asked:

Kindly i felt sever chronic gastritis after smoking, i take double dose ppi 40 plus famotidine but felt bad is that signs of cancer? what treament is?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Medical Oncology 36 years experience
Can't tell : Can't talk about treatment until your diagnosis is made. My advise: first go see your family doctor and let him do the workup. Second, if you noticed that the pain happens after smoking, how about quitting?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 10, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.