U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old member asked:

I think i may have some brain problem like a brain tumor. how do i get treated?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Singer
Neurosurgery 29 years experience
See your Dr...: If you are experiencing symptoms and are concerned, see your physician for a complete evaluation. Treatment varies depending on underlying pathology.
Dr. Douglas Miller
Pathology 41 years experience
Neurologist: See your doctor and ask for a referral to a neurologist. These are doctors who specialize in brain disease, and who can manage the necessary investigations to discover what kind of brain problem you have.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 49-year-old member asked:

I think i may have a brain tumour. How do I get it checked out?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 49 years experience
See your doctor: What makes you think that you may have a brain tumor? An MRI will detect most brain tumors but you need to go through your doctor to see if it is warranted.
Last updated Jul 7, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.