what can be done to deal with severe depression?

What are you doing : For your depression currently? Are you in therapy ?- that is important. Are you on psychiatric medications?- often essential for a severe mood disorder. Do you have a support system ?- despite desires to isolate it is important not to block out others. Do you do daily physical activity? I know it is hard to find the motivation but it will pay off. Are you eating regularly? Significant weight.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Coping with Depressi: I commend you for your desire to overcome severe depression. • Believe in Wonder of Life Force within yourself. • Reflect on achievements of total life; and feel satisfaction. • Follow with Psychiatrist regularly for Intensive Therapy with Medication • When in crisis, call Psychiatrist or Crisis Center immediately, or go to E.R. • Keep written list and Contacts of Cell Phone of Supportive people