Longmont, CO
A 18-year-old female asked about a female:

my baby has lumps all around her body and the lumps have little pumps around the big lumps and some are scabbing?

Dr. Dale Tylor
Pediatric ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 19 years experience
Infection: See your pediatrician today. This is likely an infection and may require prescription medication. It is also probably contagious so keep the baby away from pregnant women, other babies or people with compromised immune systems (such as the elderly) until you know what it is.
Dr. Dale Tylor
Dr. Dale Tylor commented
Provided original answer
I received your response that it was diagnosed as a virus. Indeed most rashes are. If it gets worse, let the doctors know. Or you can request an appointment with a dermatologist.
Aug 7, 2013