i wiped and it was discharge and i had a bit of blood, not much though and i've been spotting on and off and it's brown what does this mean?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Joan Sy
Dr. Joan Sy answered
Lots of Causes...: Irregular bleeding could be due to just being on the pill, polyps, infection, iud (intra-uterine device), and even cancer. Safest is to get checked and make sure everything is ok.
Answered on Jun 7, 2013
8
Dr. Kevin Daus
36 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bloody Discharge: I think you need to get in to your gyn or pcp and get this checked out. It is hard to make a diagnosis on line for this kind of question. I would get a home pregnancy test and rule this out in the mean time.
Answered on Mar 19, 2013
2