Homestead, FL

Adfter breakfast i got really nauseas . driving to school the left side of my face went numb then my left hand now my left leg. what's wrong?

Dr. Marc Hirsch
Neurologist: You would be smart to see a neurologist. You may be having signs of a brain problem, presumably on the opposite side, the right side, of your brain. There is a possibility that it is something else, but a doctor is going to want to examine you and consider taking pictures of your brain, etc. Just walk this through without scaring yourself about the possibilities.

Last updated Aug 3, 2013