United Kingdom (Great Britain)

got static noise in left top ear been to ent nothin wrong with hearing will acupuncture help as i'm always tence n having jar problems eg grinding?

Acupuncture: Did ENT find any problems with temperomandibular joint? Has an oral surgeon assessed this as well? Glad that you have seen a specialist. Chinese scalp, auricular & more localized acupuncture may be of assistance. Can't be completely sure it will respond, since there isn't a good feel for what the underlying problem is. I believe it is worth giving it a try. Good luck.
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
TMJ dysfunction: Sounds as thought you have a jaw alignment issues which is not just your jaw but you head, jaw, neck and shoulders. I would begin a wellness programs of vits minerals, trace elements, massage, yoga, stretching sleep hygiene, adding in magnesium in the diet and in the tub for soaking and relaxing. Use the acupuncture/needles and the hands-on therapy on the upper body to the top of the head.