I have small reddish bumps all over my body that look exactly like mosquito bites, but they do not itch. I am wondering if they are chiggers?!

Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience in Dermatology
Small Red Bumps: Without seeing your "bumps" it is difficult to make a diagnosis. However during this time of year folliculitis is very common. Folliculitis is an inflammatory condition affecting the hair follicles. It appears as a small localized area of red surrounding the opening of a hair follicle. Antibacterial washes such as benzoyl peroxide are often used to treat folliculitis.
Answered on Oct 3, 2013
1