Deltona, FL
A 47-year-old female asked about a 39-year-old member:

the skin around my penis is ripped and raw?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Penile trauma: Please get to the doctor urgently. There is little we can offer here..

Penis head has small white lumps of skin around the ridge is this normal?

Maybe, maybe not: Lumps & bumps are hard to describe in words. If one has little bumps on the head of his penis, and std's have been ruled out, they could be "pearly penile papules", which are small, skin-colored papules that usually are located on the edge of the head of the penis (visible when the foreskin is pulled all the way back). Pearly penile papules are considered normal. A doctor can evaluate the lumps.
TX

I have streched and wrinkled skin toward the head of my penis and it's brown. Can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix it?

Dr. RIchard Asarch
Dermatology 52 years experience
Needs to be seen: There are several skin conditions that can change the texture and cause discoloration of the skin. It would be advisable to see a dermatologist to help sort this out.
Dr. Kenneth Lee
Dr. Kenneth Lee commented
Plastic Surgery 21 years experience
A urologist may also be helpful .
Dec 24, 2012

How should one clean yellow stuff under penis skin? Any special soap?

Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Urology 27 years experience
Soap and water: All that is typically needed to keep the undersurface of the foreskin clean is soap and water with good local hygiene. Pull the entire foreskin back and wash with your everday soap and water and this should suffice.

What are these skin colored little bumps on my penis?

Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
? Tyson's glands: A circle of tiny symetric bumps around corona of the penile glans head). These are perfectly normal and thus nothing to worry about. Check with your dr. If and when you have a routine physical medical examination.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
If they have appeared recently, they could due to HPV or Molluscum contagiosum.
Mar 31, 2012

My penis has a random stretchy area of skin on the side near the head what is it?

Dr. Michael Sinclair
Maybe circumcision: If you had a circumcision as a child you can have a small amount of skin left behind that probably should have been removed during the circumcision. Have your family doc or a urologist look at it.