Dallas, TX

i'm 29 and my husband is ten years older than me. we have been trying to get pregnant for some time now. what can i do to help get pregnant?

Dr. Nurit Winkler
Fertility Medicine 26 years experience
Evaluation : The most helpful step will be to see your obgyn or fertility specialist and to undergo a basic evaluation for possible infertility. Infertility could be due to female factors, male factors or a combination of both. The quicker you will find the reason the quicker it will be to find a solution. Don't be discouraged and just go for it , your young age is a huge positive factor.