Pakistan

hi! i wanted to know if there is any way or treatment by which it is possible to have twins for sure? my wife and i wish to have twins.

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Not really: Without using assistance for a reproductive endocrinologist (in the case of infertility), there's no 'natural' way to increase your chances for twins. If you are having issues with infertility, definitely see one, they can be of great help!
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
No: No natural treatment unless you have in vitro fertilization of some sort with two egg cells and sperm cells implanted, but even that is no guarantee as on as one of the fetuses may be rejected.