which is the quickest & easiest way to lose belly fat?

Not easy. Not fast.: There is no such thing as spot fat loss. You would need to lose weight in general & a certain proportion of that will be abdominal fat. This can be done by eating healthfully, being physically active and making sure that calories burned exceed calories consumed.However you can improve your appearance by toning your abs. To tighten your abdominal muscles consider doing crunches, reverse crunches, .
Provided original answer
xercise ball crunches, pelvic thrusts, lying leg raises, side bridge & the “bicycling” exercise on your back. Insure that you are engaging in regular aerobic exercise. 45 minutes a day would be a good goal to shoot for.
Jul 26, 2013